:: Instructions for use and Doses for a correct dough
How to use kneading pasta machine:
1. Place the flour into the tank and gradually add water,
2. Stop machine and lay it in position “0” (STOP) for a moment.
3. Take machine in position “2” (ESTRUDE) and wait that going out
4. According to type of pasta machine; Apply the dough knife.
5. Extrude whole dough containing into the tank trough the choices dies.
6. Extract all removable parts and proceed with cleaning.
The doses for a right Italian pasta dough:
For preparation of original Italian pasta we give at disposition the doses only Indicatively, which than will correct the consumer, according to proper enjoyment. However, it is important to remember, that amount of water used, will be alwaysvariable of the type of flour used, of ambient humidity, and also if we wish to produce egg enriched pasta. Is even very important to underscore, that the right dough seems to be a perfect crumble (absolutely not homogeneous). The dough should not contain too much humidity (is tiring to cut short pasta) but not even too littleness of humidity ( it is a risk that dry pasta becomes breakable).
1 kg of flour (the best and most tender pastas are made from hard durum wheat,
1 kg of flour (our purpose is to combines 500g of classic soft wheat flour and
1 kg of flour(forperfectly soft and pliable dough we advice to use soft wheat flour)